To use our multifunctional copiers, you need a library card with which you pay for your copies/printouts.
You can top up your library card without cash at the EC top-up machines in the Main Library and the Departmental Library for Law.
Our prices per page are:
- Black and white copies: A4 0,06 €, A3 0,12 €
- Colour copies: A4 0,18 €, A3 0,36 €
At our copiers you can print PDF and JPG files directly from the USB stick. You can read how to create a file for printing in our instructions.
You can make colour scans free of charge and save them on your USB stick, e.g. as PDF.
We offer individual copy cards for institutes and chairs: Order and top-up form (PDF, 130 KB, in German only).
Some machines also work without a chip card. There you pay with coins (without change).
Cash payment options (coin copier) and colour printing/copying (colour copier) are indicated in parentheses.
- Main Library (colour copiers on the ground floor, colour and coin copiers in the Main Reading Hall 1 and 2)
- Departmental Library for Biosciences
- Departmental Library for Business Management and Economics
- Departmental Library for Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Departmental Library for Cultural, Historical and Earth Sciences (TB KGG)
- Departmental Library for English Studies, German Studies and Romance Studies (TB AGR)
- Departmental Library for Law (colour and coin copiers on the 1st floor)
- Departmental Library for Mathematics
- Departmental Library for Music
- Departmental Library for Physics, Astronomy, Computer Science and Media
- Departmental Library for Psychology
- Departmental Library for Theology Sanderring
- Wittelsbacherplatz Departmental Library
- Coordination Centre Würzburg Residence
- Locations: Main Library (Main Reading Hall 1), Departmental Library for English Studies, German Studies and Romance Studies, Departmental Library for Cultural, Historical and Earth Sciences (TB KGG), Departmental Library for Law and the Wittelsbacherplatz Departmental Library.
- These devices can be used to produce colour scans up to A2 format free of charge.
- Instructions can be found on the device.
- You can save the scans on a flash drive or send them by email. You will also need a flash drive at the Book2net scanning stations in the Main Library to send the files by email.
- To use the computer workstations with flatbed scanners in the Main Library (Main Reading Hall 1 and Lobby), you will need a library card or a JMU account.
- Scanning is free of charge.
- You can print out the scans via our printing system, send them via the university webmailer or save them on a USB stick.
- You can find instructions on the desktop or ask at the information desk, which can also provide a short manual.