To use our multifunctional copiers, you require a chip card (student ID, JMU Card, University Library copy card) to pay for your copies/printouts.
Our prices per page are:
- Black and white copies: A4 0,06 €, A3 0,12 €
- Colour copies: A4 0,18 €, A3 0,36 €
You can print PDF or JPG files directly to our copiers with a USB stick. Scanning is free of charge. Please bring a flash drive with you if you would like to use the scanner.
Don’t have a chip card?
Copy cards (without credit) are available at the Main Library lending desk for €7.00. You can top up your copy card cashless at the debit card top-up machines in the Main Library and the Departmental Library for Law.
We offer individual copy cards for institutes and chairs: Order and top-up form (PDF, 130 KB, in German only).
Some devices also work without a chip card. You must pay cash to use these devices (only coins, no change given).
Cash payment options (coin copier) and colour printing/copying (colour copier) are indicated in parentheses.
- Main Library (colour copiers on the ground floor, colour and coin copiers in main reading rooms 1 and 2)
- Departmental Library for Biosciences
- Departmental Library for Business Management and Economics
- Departmental Library for Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Departmental Library for Cultural, Historical and Earth Sciences (TB KGG)
- Departmental Library for English Studies, German Studies and Romance Studies (TB AGR)
- Departmental Library for Law (colour and coin copiers on the 1st floor)
- Departmental Library for Mathematics
- Departmental Library for Music
- Departmental Library for Physics, Astronomy, Computer Science and Media
- Departmental Library for Practical Theology Paradeplatz
- Departmental Library for Psychology
- Departmental Library for Theology Sanderring
- Wittelsbacherplatz Departmental Library
- Coordination Centre Würzburg Residence
- Locations: Main Library (main reading room 1), Departmental Library for English Studies, German Studies and Romance Studies and Departmental Library for Law and the Wittelsbacherplatz Departmental Library.
- These devices can be used to produce colour scans up to A2 format free of charge.
- Instructions can be found on the device.
- You can save the scans on a flash drive or send them by e-mail. You will also need a flash drive at the Book2net scanning stations in the Main Library to send the files by e-mail.
- To use the computer workstations with flatbed scanners in the Main Library (main reading room 1 and entrance hall), you will need a library card or a JMU account.
- Scanning is free of charge.
- You can print out the scans via our printing system, send them via the university webmailer or save them on a USB stick.
- You can find instructions on the desktop or ask at the information desk, which can also provide a short manual.
- You will find one microfilm scanner in main reading room 1 and one in the special collections reading room in the Main Library.
- Scanning is free of charge.
- You can save the scans on a flash drive.
- Reserve the scanner at the information desk and make an appointment for an induction if necessary