According to the infection protection concept of JMU (as of 21.04.2022), the following applies to the use of the University Library:
- There is a requirement to wear a medical face mask on meeting and circulation areas in buildings and enclosed spaces, unless a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons can be safely maintained.
- Specifically, there is also no requirement to wear a mask at a fixed seating or standing area, provided the minimum distance is reliably maintained.
- If bookable group workspaces are used by more than one person at a time, a medical face mask must be worn there.
- Most learning and computer workstations in the University Library may be used without prior reservation. The learning workstations in the small reading rooms of the Main Library and in individual zones of some departmental libraries remain reservable.
- In the departmental libraries ZOM | ZIM and Dental Clinic, access is still restricted to medical students, the test modalities are as currently specified by the UKW for medical students. FFP2 masks are still mandatory. At a fixed sitting or standing place, the mask may also be removed there, provided that the minimum distance is reliably maintained.
Fraunhofer Institut für Silicatforschung ISC
Hochschule für Musik / Bibliothek
Institut für Hochschulkunde an der Universität Würzburg (IfH) in der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Hochschulkunde e.V.
Ostkirchliches Institut an der Universität Würzburg