Due to the 15th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance of 23.11.2021, the following conditions of use apply at Würzburg University Library:
Access to the University Library (Main Library and departmental libraries) is only possible for fully vaccinated or recovered persons (2G). Please show appropriate proof at the entrance without being asked and also identify yourself with an official photo ID.
In the University Library - as in all university buildings - it is compulsory to wear an FFP2 mask. An FFP2 mask must also be worn at the learning and computer workstations and in the study rooms.
The study rooms as well as the learning and computer workstations must be reserved online in advance.
In the departmental library, you will find specialist literature on psychology. The entire departmental library collection can be searched via the catalogue.
The shelf marks of these items start with "514/".
Access only with proof of vaccination or recovery (2G)
The following conditions of use apply:
- A vaccination or recovery certificate (2G rule) is required to access the library. Admission is limited to a maximum number of people and is regulated by our staff. Please present appropriate proof at the entrance inspection and also identify yourself with a photo ID.
- Students are allowed to borrow items (maximum 5 books, loan period 2 weeks).
- You fetch the required media yourself from the shelf. You may take jackets and bags with you in this exceptional situation.
- Scanning, copying and printing (via USB stick) is possible.
- Please keep the recommended distance of 1.5 m to other persons throughout the library.
- The PC workstations or workstations in general are locked.
- Please prepare your media list with the signatures you need before your visit to the library.
- Learning workstations must still be booked in advance via the online ticket system.
Health protection remains the priority! Please help us with consideration and flexibility so that we can offer this service!
Corona provides access to electronic test manuals from the Hogrefe publishing house for teaching and research. If you are authorised to view tests, you can either drop by the departmental library during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Announcement: from Tuesday 29.06.21 workstations of the departmental library are available for use.
- The workstations may only be used after prior booking.
- Bookable time slots: Monday to Friday 9.00-12.00.
- The workstations can only be booked by students of the University of Würzburg.
E-books first - make suggestions:
Please feel free to use our e-book acquisition form! This way, a contactless literature supply is possible, we therefore prefer this variant at the moment and will consider your suggestions sympathetically.
The departmental library is a reference library, which means that items can usually only be used on site. Kurzausleihe (von Freitag 11:00 Uhr bis Montag 12:00 Uhr) ist möglich. Psychotherapists in training can borrow items as part of the WAPP continuing education course (14 days, proof required).
There are special regulations for borrowing tests.
More information on further lending conditions can be found in the Guidelines on the use of departmental libraries (PDF, 124 KB). You will find a large collection of study-relevant literature available for loan in the Hubland Main Library.
There are a total of 42 study desks in the departmental library, 13 of which are equipped with PCs.
Group study room
The departmental library offers a group study room for smaller student working groups (up to four persons). Please go to the information desk to reserve the room or call the library (phone number: +49 931 31-86044).
Access to specialist databases for literature searches, internet access, Wi-Fi, multifunctional copier
Information can be found on the webpage of KIS (Kontakt- und Informationsstelle für Studierende mit Behinderung und chronischer Erkrankung).
Get in touch with us at any time, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or via our contact form.