Due to the 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance, the conditions of use at University Library of Würzburg will change.
From 2 September 2021 the following applies:
Access to the University Library is only possible for fully vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested persons with a 7-day incidence above 35. Please show appropriate proof at the entrance without being asked and also identify yourself with a photo ID.
The result of a PCR test (max. 48 hours old) or PoC antigen test (max. 24 hours old) and alternatively your valid pupil ID can be presented as negative test evidence.
In the University Library of Würzburg, the obligation to wear a medical face mask (surgical mask is sufficient) still applies. This may be removed at the learning workstations.
In the departmental library, you will find specialist literature on psychology. The entire departmental library collection can be searched via the catalogue.
The shelf marks of these items start with "514/".
Departmental library open with restrictions: Lending and return as well as scanning/copying possible
The departmental library is open Monday to Friday from 09:00-12:00. The following conditions of use apply:
- Admission is limited to a maximum number of people and is regulated by our staff.
- Students are allowed to borrow items, as it is not possible to use the library in person (maximum 5 books, loan period 2 weeks).
- You fetch the required media yourself from the departmental library. You may take jackets and bags with you in this exceptional situation, the cloakroom is locked.
- Media are returned via the table in front of the TB entrance (exception: tests, please hand these in to the TB staff).
- Scanning, copying and printing (via USB stick) is possible.
- Please keep the recommended distance of 1.5 m to other persons throughout the library.
- Wearing a medical face mask (surgical mask is sufficient) is mandatory.
- The PC workstations or workstations in general are locked.
- Please prepare your media list with the signatures you need before your visit to the library.
Health protection remains the priority! Please help us with consideration and flexibility so that we can offer this service!
Corona provides access to electronic test manuals from the Hogrefe publishing house for teaching and research. If you are authorised to view tests, you can either drop by the departmental library during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Announcement: from Tuesday 29.06.21 workstations of the departmental library are available for use.
- The workstations may only be used after prior booking.
- Bookable time slots: Monday to Friday 9.00-12.00.
- The workstations can only be booked by students of the University of Würzburg.
E-books first - make suggestions:
Please feel free to use our e-book acquisition form! This way, a contactless literature supply is possible, we therefore prefer this variant at the moment and will consider your suggestions sympathetically.
The departmental library is a reference library, which means that items can usually only be used on site. Kurzausleihe (von Freitag 11:00 Uhr bis Montag 12:00 Uhr) ist möglich. Psychotherapists in training can borrow items as part of the WAPP continuing education course (14 days, proof required).
There are special regulations for borrowing tests.
More information on further lending conditions can be found in the Guidelines on the use of departmental libraries (PDF, 124 KB). You will find a large collection of study-relevant literature available for loan in the Hubland Main Library.
There are a total of 42 study desks in the departmental library, 13 of which are equipped with PCs.
Group study room
The departmental library offers a group study room for smaller student working groups (up to four persons). Please go to the information desk to reserve the room or call the library (phone number: +49 931 31-86044).
Access to specialist databases for literature searches, internet access, Wi-Fi, multifunctional copier
Information can be found on the webpage of KIS (Kontakt- und Informationsstelle für Studierende mit Behinderung und chronischer Erkrankung).
Get in touch with us at any time, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or via our contact form.