- Choose from a wide range of citation styles particularly suited to science and medicine.
- Working on two devices: synchronise your own data at home and at the university via the web version.
- Manage literature with other people: not just within the University of Würzburg, but worldwide.
EndNote runs on Windows and Mac.
How can I get EndNote?
- Students: download via Studisoft
- University employees:
- EndNote is fee-based for use in the workplace: it can be accessed via Webshop.
- Single licenses for home use are free of charge: access via Studisoft.
- Hospital employees can access the programme via the SMI request form on the hospital intranet.
- Web version with limited functions: register free of charge.
Instructions for using EndNote
- EndNote instruction manual (free registration required with University of Würzburg e-mail address)
- Explanatory videos for EndNote (Youtube)
- EndNote FAQs on the EndNote pages