- Citavi picker: Copy titles found on the Internet into Citavi with one click.
- Knowledge management: create an outline in Citavi and assign the appropriate references to the individual chapters.
- Task planning: keep an overview of your project by writing down tasks for each title and setting milestones for your literature project.
Checklist for installing and setting up Citavi:
- Important: Citavi runs only on Windows. Citavi Web is not yet included in the licence of the University.
- Download Citavi Windows via Studisoft: follow the instructions of the IT-Center (in German only)
- Citavi Web: you can use this version on any operating system. All you need is a current browser. Please note, that Citavi Web is not yet included in the licence of the University.
- To search specialist databases licensed by the University Library, you need to import the Citavi settings file (CSD, 3,8 KB) once. This can only be downloaded from within the university network. Right-click to save the Citavi settings file on your computer. Then import it into Citavi (Menu > Tools > Import/Export Settings).