The workshop for doctoral candidates and scientists answers the following questions:
- Which legal framework should be followed when quoting and publishing?
- How do I proceed if I want to copy or edit illustrations, tables, graphics, photos etc. from other publications in my publication?
- How do I deal with personality rights in pictures?
- How do I set the correct license information when using content under Creative Commons licenses?
- How do I limit whether it is a quote or a revision?
- What do I need to know about the Copyright Clearance Center?
Lecturer: Christian Schmauch is a jurist. He specializes in copyright law and supervises law at the University Library.
Date: 08.10.2019, 9-12
Location: Main Library, Training Room on the ground floor
Registration by mail: email@example.com
Course language: German