You can manage your login (18 years and older) for the use of our computer workstations in the User Portal of the Information Technology Centre. There you can
- change your password for the computer workstations. The default setting is
- your 6-digit date of birth (dd/mm/yy), if you received your library card before June 2019 (e.g. born 5th of August 1996, password: 050896)
- the first two letters of your first name, followed by a minus and your 6-digit date of birth (dd/mm/yy), if you received your library card from June 2019 (e.g. Lisa Bauer, born 5th of August 1996, receives the password Li-050896
- enter an email-adress for the "password reset" function under "Applications"
- enter the chip card number of your library copy card under "Applications" to use the printing system of the library