Are you at the beginning of your PhD project and want to get information about Open Access publishing and copyright issues? Learn more about Open Access, different publication strategies and the funding options at the University of Würzburg. Get aware of copyright issues and possible copyright problems regarding scientific work.
During this workshop you learn:
- about Open Access and Open Science
- how to make your own articles visible
- how to use repositories for publishing your articles and thesis, for example the university’s repository OPUS
- how to get your publication fees funded
- how to use creative commons licenses
- how to avoid copyright violations
A theoretical introduction is followed by practical examples out of everyday scientific work. We have a closer look at the copyright clauses for example of relevant publishing houses.
Trainers: Claudia Schober and Christian Schmauch
Date: June 6th 2024, 9 - 13
Type of event: Online-Seminar
Course Language: English
Registration: Graduate School of Life Sciences