Are you at the beginning of your PhD project? Do you want to learn how to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing, and sharing your references, creating your bibliography and writing your paper?
During this workshop you learn:
- how to create your EndNote Library
- how to import references and PDFs directly from the bibliographic databases
- how to use the EndNote-Tool “Online Search”
- how to organize your references in groups
- how to annotate your PDFs
- how to use “Cite while you write”
- how to use journal term lists
- how to edit the output style A theoretical introduction is followed by practical exercises.
Trainer: Dr. Diana Klein is the subject librarian for medicine, chemistry and pharmacy at the University Library of Würzburg. She is also responsible for journal management and open access publishing.
Dates: July, 20th 2020, 9 - 13
Location: Main Library, Training Room 106
Course Language: English
Registration: Graduate School of Life Sciences