Are you a teacher? Do you want your pupils to do more than just google for their seminar papers? Arrange an online training course with us for your seminar from the 11th grade onwards.
- Searching for books and journal articles in the library catalogue
- Finding items in the reading rooms
- Getting to know loan conditions
Language: German only
Please make an appointment as early as possible. The training course takes 75-90 minutes. Pleaste note, that minimum 10, maximum 50 pupilcs can participate.
Necessary technical requirements:
- Sufficient computer workstations for single or pair work
- Beamer plus speakers or headphones/headset per workstation (microphone or camera are not required)
You do not have the technical infrastructure for online training? Then you can use our two learning videos for catalogue research and library use as well as our exercise sheet for your lessons.