Secondary publication is when you add your article to our OPUS Würzburgpublication server. This service is open to all members of the University of Würzburg.
What are the benefits of secondary publication?
- Your article will be freely available worldwide, even if it was initially published in a fee-based journal.
- Your article will be more visible, and can be found via search engines.
- Your article will have a permanent link and will be archived for the long term.
How can I publish on OPUS Würzburg?
Not sure whether you meet the requirements? Need assistance? Get in touch!
- Take a look at your licence contract with the publisher or consult the SHERPA/RoMEO list to see whether the publisher permits secondary publication and, if so, which version you may use (e.g. your manuscript / preprint / postprint or the publisher PDF).
- From 2019 onwards, special conditions for self-archiving apply for some journals of De Gruyter, Cambridge University Press, BMJ and PsyJournals as part of our licence agreements. Please contact us for details.
- Fill in the online publication form and upload your document as a PDF file.
- Send us a copy of the signed author contract (PDF, 88 KB).
Picture credits: Man with Laptop, SFIO CRACHO/Shutterstock.com