In the departmental library, you will find specialist literature on psychology. The entire departmental library collection can be searched via the catalogue.
The shelf marks of these items start with "514/".
Against the background of the spread of the coronavirus, the University Library of Würzburg has implemented the specification of the Bavarian State Ministry of Science and Art. This measure is intended to protect users and staff and to slow down the spread of the coronavirus. We ask for your understanding for these measures in view of the current exceptional situation.
Services of the departmental library during the Corona Pandemic
The departmental library is again open to a limited extent: exclusively for loans and returns from Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 12:00 o'clock. The following special conditions of use apply:
- Students are allowed to borrow books, as it is currently not possible to use the library in person (maximum 5 books, loan period 2 weeks).
- You can get the required media yourself from the departmental library. Jackets and bags may be taken along in this exceptional situation, the cloakroom is closed.
- You are only allowed to stay in the library to borrow media and should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Please keep the recommended distance of 2 m from other people in the entire library.
- Copying, scanning and printing is NOT possible.
- The PC workstations or workstations in general are locked.
- Please create your media list with the shelf marks you require before your visit to the library.
- We offer you to check in advance if the books you require are available, if this is helpful for you. In this case please contact us at 31-82418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority remains health protection! Please help us with consideration and flexibility so that we can offer this lending service again!
E-Books first - make suggestions:
Please use our acquisition suggestion form for e-books! In this way, a contactless supply of literature is possible, which is why we currently prefer this option and will consider your suggestions favourably.
The departmental library is a reference library, which means that items can usually only be used on site. Kurzausleihe (von Freitag 11:00 Uhr bis Montag 12:00 Uhr) ist möglich. Psychotherapists in training can borrow items as part of the WAPP continuing education course (14 days, proof required).
There are special regulations for borrowing tests.
More information on further lending conditions can be found in the Guidelines on the use of departmental libraries (PDF, 124 KB). You will find a large collection of study-relevant literature available for loan in the Hubland Main Library.
There are a total of 42 study desks in the departmental library, 13 of which are equipped with PCs.
The departmental library offers a group carrel for smaller student working groups (up to four persons). Please go to the information desk to reserve the room or call the library (phone number: +49 931 31-86044).
Access to specialist databases for literature searches, internet access, Wi-Fi, multifunctional copier
Information can be found on the webpage of KIS (Kontakt- und Informationsstelle für Studierende mit Behinderung und chronischer Erkrankung).
Get in touch with us at any time, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or via our contact form.